Thursday, June 21, 2012

The North Face Endurance Challange

Sorry it has been so long since my last post! By now manyof you already know that I LOVE trail running. I am happy to announce that I am back in Hartland, WI for the summer where there are trails everywhere! :) I have always wanted to race in an offroad event and finally signed up for one! I will be racing the North Face Endurance Challange in the Kettle Moraine State Park in Eagle, WI on Sunday September 16th. Yes, I know this is one week after Ironman Wisconsin, but I could not resist! Check out this video about the race.

 

Want to join me? Just click below and come join the fun, it's going to be an incredible race. Not from SE Wisconsin? Well, you can always come and join me, or check out any of the other races North Face has around the country.

Click Here to Register for The North Face Endurance Challenge

2 comments:

  1. What distance are you doing? I thought I was crazy for planning to race Trihawks... a pure run sounds much worse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, thinking of doing the 10k, 6 days of nothing, than race... We'll see how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete