Wednesday, November 2, 2011

10 Great Running Pick Up Lines

Ever wonder about trying to pick someone up at a multisport event?
Here are ten unique Pick Up lines you can utilize to "tri" and seal the deal!

1. Hey Baby, your pace or mine.
2. Are your legs tired, because you have been running around in my head all race.
3.  I didn't know angels could run as well as fly.
4. That's not a Clif bar in my running shorts, I am happy to meet you.
5. Let's take a finishers picture together, so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas.
6. Did you get lost on the run? Heaven's a long way from here.
7. For you divorced guys/gals.  You run like you could be my next ex. wife/husband.
8. Apart from being fast and sexy, what do you do for a living.
9. The best way to relax after a race is a shower.
10. Are we sprinting, cuz. you just made me hit zone .

Goodluck, and you can thank me later :)

1 comment:

  1. beautiful collection, every single one of them had their own blow.Superb!!!
    Thanks for the effort and also thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete