Saturday, November 26, 2011

What I am Thankful For

In the spirit of Thanksgiving I decided I would write a bit on whom and what I am thankful for :)  I realize day in and day out how lucky I am to have all of you.  For all that you do, Thank You!

- My Family (You support me in everything that I do, and have provided me with the tools I need in life and in sport)

- My  Friends (You are constantly there for me when I need you and are the BEST)

- My Teammates (GearGrinder & UWM) (You push me to reach my goals and sometimes even past them!)

- My Coach (Jim Dicker <Training Bible>) (You give me the tools I need to succeed in sport and are constantly teaching me new things)

- My Sponsors (You allow me to compete in such an expensive sport, along with providing the best products on the market)

- My Job Wheel & Sprocket  (You provide me with flexibility and financial support to help assist in the achievement of my goals)

Thanks, Thanks, and Thanks some more!  I hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving and were able to indjuldge themselves in amazing food with their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment