Saturday, November 19, 2011

What Drives You?

What drives you...to do what you do.  Wether it be as an athlete, a student, a parent, a friend, in your career, etc.  What keeps you going, what gets you out of bed in the morning, gets you out off the couch on a cold rainy day?

Sometimes it may be out of necessity, sometimes due to passion to achieve.  When one takes a close look at what truly drives them, it becomes clear that it is something abstract and unique to oneself.  

What Drives Me?  I am driven by life's many adventures.  I am driven to succeed, find my limits in life...and once I find them, find ways to push my limits to achieve even more.  I am driven to happiness, happiness with friends and family.  I am driven to provide and care for my father who has an extremely progressive form of Multiple Sclerosis, and to spread awareness about the terrible disease and ways you too can help!

So, I return the question I asked at the start of this post, "What Drives You?"

Below is a motivating clip from Team Radioshack's Jani Brajkovic on what drives him.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think about those 4 races i placed 1st in nearly as often as I think about those 2 races I didn't.

    Cool post

    ReplyDelete